<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Two men I love:

(Keith at one week)

16 Comments:

Blogger Timna said...

They look so peaceful....makes me miss Keithy....hope he is well! Tell Mike I miss his joking around with me....always made me feel a bit happier!

October 08, 2005 2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I think Mike loooks like something off a cover of a romance novel or something. Hee!! Such a nice picture. ....oooh....Travis just saw this pic & said, "oh, a baby & Jesus" Now that counts for something.

October 08, 2005 1:58 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

That's gorgeous....Mike can look so hot sometimes. ;)

October 08, 2005 6:57 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

I can't believe you said that, Jo. ;D. This is a historic moment.

babylove: LOL! I've never heard that said of him before. I gotta tell him about it.

Timna: Keith is fine. Mike's a little sad because there's no Timna to joke around with anymore. Oh well, we all recover. One day.

October 08, 2005 7:33 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

It's a JESUS-MIKE!
Oh, Al said it before me. But I swear it's the first thought that popped into my head.
This image will yet be swindled for the front of a Tamar GN on Childcare or something.

October 08, 2005 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Flo, that's what I meant. This should have been the cover for "A father for his chidren" hee

October 09, 2005 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 11, 2005 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no no. it's the guy in Deuce Bigalow, 'women pay me to give them pleasure'.
hahaha.

October 12, 2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Winnie, you commented! Unbelievable!
Yeah, ppl have said that before. That guy was so creepy with that accent and stuff. Not bad creepy, just really really creepy.
Liked him better in Mummy.

October 12, 2005 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photo was taken in Japan right? Or is this in China?

October 13, 2005 8:54 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

It was when we were living with you, Dave. Keith was just born, maybe a week old.

October 13, 2005 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really loving this pic now. it's the duce bigalow guy going, "look at my son, excuse me I must make Pee-pee" nya ha ha. Great one Windy

October 14, 2005 10:37 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Aich.. as handsome as Mike is in this photo. When are you gonna post something new? luv ya!

October 19, 2005 7:39 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Sorry I've been a baad blogger...so spank me

October 19, 2005 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyones already said it but Mike looks like Jesus...and a nice怀one too!!!

October 28, 2005 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a very sexy picture

November 05, 2005 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home