<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yes, I've been back

Tokyo, pack, Hong Kong, China, unpack, Hong Kong, Narita, Tokyo, unpack, pack, Gifu, jumped off a bridge TWICE, Tokyo, unpack
unpack, unpack, unpack,
laundry, laundry, laundry,
kids, kids, kids.
I love them all,
yes I do.
Tired, but not weary.

Why oh WHY don't I feel like blogging?

I actually have stuff to say, but I'm all said out,
talking instead of typing. Maybe I should shut up and type.

Jo, Win, Mom, Dave, Mike, Niki, Ambie, Timna, Mary...whoever else reads my humble little blog...cheers. I love you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

Yo.
My holy name should grace your list.

September 29, 2005 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back Aich!

September 29, 2005 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey....I read your humble blog & I've been waiting for your return....esp hearing about the yummy food you said you were going to eat

Was it yummy? hope you get time to jot a line & some pics too. XX

September 29, 2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Timna said...

glad you had fun..may not have said it in the blog but I know you did...time with family is always fun. Hope you got my long letter that I sent about 2 weeks ago if not write me with you email address....your hotmail didnt work. I love you too...tell Keithy and Mike I send my love too!

October 01, 2005 12:49 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

How did I ever forget to mention it? I had so much fun!

Timna, I miss you.
babylove, the food was wonderful!
Dave, thanks!
florence, I am flattered. thank you.

October 02, 2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

Oh, no harm done, dear.
I LIKE YOUR BLOG!!!

October 02, 2005 7:23 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Glad you're back Aich, I was getting tired of that pic of Mike being the first thing that popped up on your blog. Love ya!

October 04, 2005 10:46 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

Sorry about that ;).

October 04, 2005 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home