Colorology on Mike

My friend Monique is studying colorology. We went out with her the other night, and she had a sheet of different combinations of colors, each which have a name and mean something. She told me to choose out 4 combinations that I like. Some were the same colors as others, but arranged a bit differently. It's funny how when the colors are presented with no platform, as in you're not choosing what to wear or what curtains to buy, it's a lot easier. There were some combinations that I was instantly drawn to.
I chose my 4, which were supposed to reveal my personality. I forget what they meant but I was like, yeah that pretty much sums it up.
Mike chose his easily. He said that one, which was a combination of a bold red and white, stood out to him immediately. Funny, I really didn't even see that one, I thought. Then he chose 3 others. He said the rest did not appeal to him at all. There are well over 100 combinations.
He showed them to Monique, whose eyes flew open in surprise.
She said that the name of the red and white one was "Christ", and it's a rare choice. The other 3 meant spiritual awareness, intense spirituality, and something like spirit world.
Interesting.
It's not the first thing most people notice about him, but he really does have an awareness of the spiritual. It may not be something that continually permeates his character, but it's always been there. It's something I just can't relate to. I think it's cool, but I can't imagine what it's like to sense or feel things that he has been since he was little.
He didn't seem surprised at the meanings of his choices.

3 Comments:
Mike's one of those people that have a lot more to them than meets the eye. He's surprised me more than a few times with the choices he's made.
Yes, he's full of surprises!
Insert here, the wise words of Gene.
Gene: Mike's the only guy I know that can get totally smashed and...like...still talk about...like...God.
Hahahahaha...
Post a Comment
<< Home