<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 29, 2005

Flight dreams...


This was taken on our last flight to China...returning from a visit to Japan. Aaaahhh, Singapore Air. Good service, excellent kiddie packs, gorgeous flight attendants, individual tv screens with channels to choose from...but the food SUCKed!
This time it's United. I hope they have individual tv sets by now. I'll put on Bob the Builder for the kids and catch me up on some 70's Shows. If all goes well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Individual TV's huh? That must be nice. I remember the days where you had to crane your neck to see the TV screen several meters away.
I miss flying.

August 29, 2005 9:24 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

yeah...they used to only have them in business class and first, but now on many airlines they have them in eco. Very good if you have kids!

August 29, 2005 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home