...until I think of an actual name for my blog.
posted by aiko at Wednesday, July 27, 2005
that's the bathing suit you got from angel, right? it's soo adorable! did you get the other top too?
The bathing suit she gave me it super cute, but I only use the bottoms from it. I bought this top at ToysRus, because, yes, I am paranoid of the sun.Keith's top is from Angel, and the shorts.
oh.....so cute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
that's the bathing suit you got from angel, right? it's soo adorable! did you get the other top too?
The bathing suit she gave me it super cute, but I only use the bottoms from it.
I bought this top at ToysRus, because, yes, I am paranoid of the sun.
Keith's top is from Angel, and the shorts.
oh.....so cute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home