<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 18, 2005

Never fear, Gabe is here.

This is fun. Gabe is over here to discuss stuff with Mike and Gene. Stuff about Freedom Fire. It was getting nowhere, but all that much more fun.
Gene brought his special egg ridden ramen in one big bowl for all of us, and now they are actually discussing praying that they can come up with something. I see hope on the horizon.
I really like Gabe. He's the perfect blend of cool/dorky, talented/humble, good-looking/face distortion, and best of all, I'M RELATED TO HIM! Cool.
Winnie, you are so lucky. So am I.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. gabe says i waste my time reading blogs. if he only knew .... he might reconsider.
and i totally agree. he is also a sexy spanish song-writer & has a very nice bottom, tho not as 'succulent' as mike's, i admit.
& if you don't tell gabe about this post, he'll never read it.

July 18, 2005 10:30 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

Winnie, too bad you couldn't come! I really wanted to see you.
We have a little kiddie pool on our porch and I actually got my bathing suit on and got in. Gabe was our umbrella holder for a bit to provide us some shade, such a sweetie (and a sexy spanish song writer, of course).
Sometime you really should come!!!

July 18, 2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

*GRIN*

July 19, 2005 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home