<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Kichijoji Highlights 1


These are on sale at Roger's. Guess whose legs they are...
MINE!


not.


They're Niki's.
Can you say, "MODEL!"?

9 Comments:

Blogger Poochies said...

WOOHOO!!! Go niki!!

July 20, 2005 4:58 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

Niki told me about another brand they sell there with her pic on it, so I was on the lookout for that one when I found this one. I was sure it was her.
She'd never seen it before, but she remembered what she was wearing before she saw the picture.
If you get a close up, they're undoubtedly her legs.
Go go, Niki, but I think they're nicer with a little more meat and muscle to them.
Personal opinion.

July 20, 2005 12:58 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

I love you, Niki.

July 20, 2005 12:58 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

my goodness....i had no idea. Niki love, guess who's stockings I wore today.... YOURS! though I swear my legs don't look half as nice as yours do!!

You gotta Love the service at Rogers!

July 20, 2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger crazynik said...

Well...I thank you...and I love you too Aich ;)
Oh to be young once again...I was 19 when I took those pics...Aging aging ack ack

July 20, 2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Niki, you look better now. I remember you at 19.

July 20, 2005 8:04 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

When I first looked at the post, for a second there I actually believed it was you Aich. You're petite yes, but you're perfectly proportioned so in a pic like that.....I don't think you could tell.

July 21, 2005 10:09 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

JO! I LOVE YOU!
I don't know what to say.
I'm speechless.
So I'm typing.
You're so sweet.
Thank you.

Waaaiit a sec. In a pic like that you don't think you could tell what?
HA!
Gotcha.

LOL!

July 21, 2005 1:34 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Hee hee!

July 21, 2005 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home