Hold me back
So,
after much debate with myself on the issue of starting a blog, I won in the end.
Friends and family, bear with me. It may be weeks or even months between posts (as has been my trend with every other form of communication), or it may not be that bad. Everyone tells me how miraculously time efficient it is, and I'm a sucker for that line.
Plus I like posting photos. Even though it was only once every few months.
Guess we'll see how it goes. Fun.
after much debate with myself on the issue of starting a blog, I won in the end.
Friends and family, bear with me. It may be weeks or even months between posts (as has been my trend with every other form of communication), or it may not be that bad. Everyone tells me how miraculously time efficient it is, and I'm a sucker for that line.
Plus I like posting photos. Even though it was only once every few months.
Guess we'll see how it goes. Fun.

12 Comments:
GOODIE GOODIE GOODIE
I'll be your biggest FAN
I love Aich :D
OOOOH it's the small aisan Hottie with a blog of her own!!! hey as long as there are pictures of Mike... I will come visit regularly ;)
There's an I love Mike club?
Am I in it?
Hahahaha...Ambie...gotcher.
I'm linking to you, Aich...once I get my bottom up and fix my links that have been broken from the very beginning.
I'll be a faithful fan.
Hope you don't mind my comments...drop me a line if I get...like...weird. Cause sometimes I don't know about it.
NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS? What's with that? Now I have to use my cheesy old blogger identity.
good...keep the unwanted anonymous' away.
I have mixed feelings about Mike... his last comment to me at Gabes party still gives me the creeps, though I'm sure it was very amusing for him. Its still hard for me to believe we're related. but yes... I love you, Mike!
Great Aich! You finally started a blog, now only if Mike could follow your good example and start a blog...........
Mike seems to rub some girls the wrong way. I was talking to one of the girls I know and they were saying that they didn't think Mike was very friendly!!??
I couldn't believe it, Mike's got to be one of the friendliest guys around.
I don't know how it got to be set to no anonymous comments. I'll have to change that. I'm still figuring it all out. Sorry.
Laura, when you jumped off him like that, I knew it was something about Alabama.
And I'm sorry if Mike's been rubbing some girls
the wrong way. Owwie.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't wait to tell him that!
Oh Lord...Aich made a joke.
*grin*
I figured it out. All along I thought Ambie's hatred for people who love Mike was some sort of complex machination that stems from repressed memories or something...
Now I realize it's just plain JEALOUSY!
Mike's totally friendly. Although the first time I met him we were in the same vicinity for 2 and a half entire days and he didn't make a peep to me once (I'm still bitter). I thought he was a god though, he was really hilarious.
I LOVE MIKE I LOVE MIKE I LOVE MIKE
sometimes
(especially when he's rubbing me the wrong way)
LOL LOL LOL
Don't take that wrong Aich
:D
Hahahaha...Niki...you're so brave.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oh Niki, I rabbu yu.
wow, I really do think someone should just up and start a "mike club" homepage & just get it over with. I'd frequent it as long as there are pics of him making longing looks at a yakisoba spatula or mop handle.....Aich sure knows how to pickm'!!
Post a Comment
<< Home