...until I think of an actual name for my blog.
posted by aiko at Sunday, July 17, 2005
WOW and WOW againWhat a great picture
Not to nitpick or anything...I'm seriously wondering...I had thought that it was spelt Keren.I REALLY HONESTLY DON'T KNOW.Is it?
The name of the post is Karen, her name is Keren.
My best friend who goes by that name spelt it Karen, and this girl in the photo spells it Keren. Forgive me if I get sometimes forget. She's always on my case about that, too.
This is a amazing shot Aich!!
Oh, Ambie, you hate me? Ohh, really, from you, that's a compliment. Thank you. I feel all warm and fuzzy.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
WOW and WOW again
What a great picture
Not to nitpick or anything...
I'm seriously wondering...
I had thought that it was spelt Keren.
I REALLY HONESTLY DON'T KNOW.
Is it?
The name of the post is Karen,
her name is Keren.
My best friend who goes by that name spelt it Karen, and this girl in the photo spells it Keren.
Forgive me if I get sometimes forget. She's always on my case about that, too.
This is a amazing shot Aich!!
Oh, Ambie, you hate me? Ohh, really, from you, that's a compliment. Thank you. I feel all warm and fuzzy.
Post a Comment
<< Home