<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 02, 2006

This is just for Win...

win said...
aichan, please post again. tell us a story about your kids, your new camera, your sister from africa, the food you had for dinner... anything really. i'm your biggest fan. --your sis
March 29, 2006 6:12 PM


Okay, Win, so last night I am again trying to deal with Alysha...it's not working. Mike walks into the room and she stops whining.
Yay.
Then she goes, "Oh, I thot it was unkow Joshh."
I'm ask, "Is that why you stopped?"
She gives me the "du-uh" look and says, "Yes. Cush I thot it wash unkow Joshh."
At least she's honest.

Okay, my new camera. I reeeally like it. Thank you, Dad! Perfect birthday persent! When I was little (yes, I'm big now) I always felt so trusted when you would take your big camera off your neck and let me put it around mine, showing me how to hold it properly.Yeah, I think that's about as far as I got. It always intrigued me, all those buttons and those sacred lenses you never let me lose respect for. I loved the sound of the "ksh-ksh", and how I could take photos of people up close without actually being there. Thank you.

Uhh, my sister Celly, she got real cool. She went up to those Ik villages where they prayed for rain to ease their 7 month drought and as they were driving away it started raining!!! Wow. (Can you believe she's been in Africa for 6 years now? I can still see her as a wee one, cuttin' her teeth on JimDear's slippers.) I actually didn't know what to expect, not having really communicated with her for ages, but within the first half hour of her arrival we were pretty much caught up. It was cool. Blood runs thicker than water. Whatever that means. I'm sure you'll have fun with her when she visits you. She's great at getting kids to stop whining. It's a certain look of firmness she exudes? I'm workin' on it. She can probably try it on Layla. If you need her to.

Tonight we had chicken, rice, and salad. Ambie's a great cook. It was delicious! Oh how I will miss her so!

Oh, and I think you might just BE my biggest fan. I will therefore dedicate this blog to you. High honor, I know. Don't have a heart attack. I know the excitement of it can get to be nearly too much, but you can rise above. If you believe. Do you believe? I believe in you, Win!

I love you--your sis

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so touched. a tear for you & a tear for me.

April 05, 2006 1:39 AM  
Blogger Y.M.R said...

Ai-chan. im a huuge fan too. can i get a tweenie part of it too???

April 05, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Yes, I did mean to touch you, Win.
Ditzy, you and Win can jankenpoi. Love you. It was nice seeing you and your baby at the concert. Say Hi to Sam.

April 05, 2006 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home