<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Cherished



My baby and I.

10 Comments:

Blogger crazynik said...

That is beauty personified

November 24, 2005 12:05 AM  
Blogger Poochies said...

Which baby is that?

November 24, 2005 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that full head of hair!! on behalf of my 2 bald kids, i am so jealous.
& yeah, you're coming to see us this week, right?

November 24, 2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Timna said...

A very beautiful picture....of such a precious thing...a new life!

November 24, 2005 1:58 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Poochies, it's Keith.
Niki, Timna, thank you. I think it's beautiful, too. Glad I'm not the only one.
Win, I don't know, but I want to. And yeah, about that hair...what's with my kids and what's yours anyway?

November 24, 2005 5:43 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I Love this pic! My Mom took some like this of us kids when we were babies. Such beautiful moments.

November 24, 2005 8:35 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Cute and nice pic ... who was the photographer?

November 26, 2005 9:20 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

Yaaay!!! Someone asked, finally.
Mike took it, with this camera

Make: FUJIFILM
Model: DS-10
Shutter Speed: 1/23 second
F Number: F/3.2

which I think makes it much more impressive. IMHO.

November 27, 2005 2:12 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Sweet! Props to Mike for a well done shot.

November 28, 2005 1:47 PM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

That is soo adorable!!!! Great picture...

December 25, 2005 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home