<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 09, 2006

Gene's Crystal Balls

Ok, this was spooky until Gene examined the balls and discovered that it's all a FAKE! They can't actually read our minds! Gahassp! Mike and I were sooo disappointed at the loss of this little bit of magic in our lives. The ONE thing I did not have figured out in my life...RUINED! the one thing, yeah right.
So, if you get it, tell us. Leave a comment and RUIN THE MAGIC! It's kinda fun.

Happy Birthday, Mark! I imagine your birthday celebrations are heating up about now. Have a good year! Ya know we luvya! (mike and aich, that is, probably Gene too.)

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. I'm touched.

January 09, 2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Yes, Mark, we love you!

I guess no one's figured it out yet...heh heh.

January 09, 2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

by crikey i just...i just...for the life of me...
i think i'm one of those suckers for cool stuff like magic. i really don't have the kind of brain required to figure it out, heck it was even challenging for me to get as far as adding and subtracting the numbers. why do they have to get so complicated?

January 10, 2006 1:04 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

Hey, Mike, Ambie and I were happy to accept it as magic, but ph no, not Gene. He sat there and we did it over and over again and he GOT IT! Yeah, he's kinda one of those brains.

January 10, 2006 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so... how does it work? i did it a few times & for me, it has about a 20% success rate, so either way, the 'magic' seems a little dubious.

January 10, 2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

Uhh, yeah, I was actually being sarcastic about the magic being ruined...I was trying it over and again to try to figure it out too.
But I think for Mike he really wanted to believe there was a hidden camera or something...

January 10, 2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger Elaina said...

Yeah, this is one of those things that my Mom and Masa will have figured out before they even try it, and I'll be there marveling, muttering, "The computer knows my thoughts! The End is nigh!"

January 11, 2006 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are certain numbers that your answer will always be, like 18, 27, etc. So the program just assigned all those numbers with the symbol, and makes it look random.
Here's a neat trick: Get your friends to do it, and YOU predict their symbol but just looking at what the symbol the number 18 has. Foolproof.
Well, nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Joe.

January 12, 2006 4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any multiple of nine...

January 12, 2006 5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the symbol they chose.

January 15, 2006 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found that if you chose 0 then the odds of them getting your symbol right was quite lower than say the figure 9.

January 16, 2006 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the zero gave it away for me, the symbol for zero never changes but the I think most of the other figures that you come up with are always the same.

January 16, 2006 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was pretty fun trying it out, I’m not math guy but it would be cool to understand the concept of how to figure it out.

January 16, 2006 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha

January 22, 2006 2:30 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

i wasn't smart enough to figure it out. But how could it not be fake, anyway: doubleunspeakable.blogspot.com

February 11, 2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

i tried it twice and both times it gave me the wrong symbol.

October 16, 2006 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i figured it out after a few times, pretty clever stuff.

October 30, 2007 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home