<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Touching the moon

Nesting
Christmas bauble

Holding the moon in my hand...
These were taken from my bed tonight.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat, the moon has been spectacular the past couple days.

August 22, 2005 1:14 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

I know. I was lying in bed with the kids, and I saw it out my window. I ran to Ambie's room to borrow her camera, since my zoom isn't strong, and stared at the moon and took pics from my bed while the kids were falling asleep. It was great!

August 22, 2005 1:43 AM  
Blogger crazynik said...

Awesome pics
I love your photography Aich
A real eye for beauty and detail

August 22, 2005 6:42 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

wow..those are very cool. I liked the last one esp. Its glowing.

August 25, 2005 10:38 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Oh, it was Ambie's camera. It's so nice.

August 25, 2005 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home