<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Masa Mike 'N Mikul


A nice surprise we ran into last week. We didn't know they were going to be there, and as soon we realized it was them, you could already see Mike's fingers twitching with anticipation...and they even let him play.

I saw Masa singing for the first time. Now I know what everyone raves about.

5 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

People rave about Moffer?
HAHAHA I started a trend! Yippee Yay!

July 30, 2005 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aich it's great to see you blog I shall frequent this place. Luv ya! Be unashamed and write about uncool mommy stuff too.

July 30, 2005 9:14 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Hey, babylove, are you Alisa? Didn't know you were already back...how was it?
Hope to see you on the 9th.

July 31, 2005 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going on the 9th Aich? I wish I could go too, it looks like I won't be able to go. :-(

July 31, 2005 11:41 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Dave, I'm not sure if I can go. There's only so much room, so it might be a toss up.
I want to, though.

August 01, 2005 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home