...until I think of an actual name for my blog.
posted by aiko at Friday, July 29, 2005
Whoa, seriously? Wow.I made my debut yesterday too! Dancing, though. It's a little bit different I guess.Go go Keren, I'm sure she did superbly.
It was all the kids...just didn't have a pic of all of them.It was really cute!Congrats on the dancing, Flo!
Ah, yes, well.I love all of them. I'm sure they ALL did superbly.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Whoa, seriously? Wow.
I made my debut yesterday too! Dancing, though. It's a little bit different I guess.
Go go Keren, I'm sure she did superbly.
It was all the kids...just didn't have a pic of all of them.
It was really cute!
Congrats on the dancing, Flo!
Ah, yes, well.
I love all of them. I'm sure they ALL did superbly.
Post a Comment
<< Home