<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

This is me...THEN (haha. Mike will like that title)

I was looking over Niki's list of "48 useless pieces of info about myself" and was reminded of something similar I did over 2 years ago (which I think she actually sent to me in '03).
I found it and thot I'd post it for fun. Bear in mind, this is from 2003. I would answer many if not most of the questions differently now, but this is about yesterday.

1. First Name: Ai
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, another unlucky person.
3. Which finger is your favorite? middle
4. Do you wish on stars? No
5. When did you last cry? Interestingly enough, last night.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, and I get complimented on it often. Isn’t that a weird compliment?
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey
8. Any bad habits? Brushing my lower lip with my pinkie fingernail, playing with my hair (yeah, never got over that one), being dorky, being the only one that’s being dorky
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? The mix CD that has a Mariah Carey song on it…arrrghhh, I’m gonna die
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with YOU? Yeah, just so neither of us would be lonely
11. Are you a daredevil? Yeah, I married Mike
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Only one stupid one that I made when I was 12. And I still feel very guilty.
13. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Have I ever misused a word and it sounded good? Maybe once, and I always misuse words.
14. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end ofthe rainbow? Yeah and I’m the richest man in the world.
15. Do fish have feelings? Course. I had one that died recently and I swear it had a frown on its face. They can definitely feel fear, and that is a feeling if there ever was one.
16. Are you trendy? Am I bendy?
17. How do you release anger? Sadly, I like to yell, but I don’t do it much, so yeah, I have a lot of anger stored up.
18. Where are your second homes? Chiba and any of my family who are scattered here and there.
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Train set and my puppy
20. What subject are you useless at? Physics
21. Have you ever been on radio or television? A photo of me got on TV.
22. Do you keep a journal? No
23. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never
24. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? What the…
25. What do you look for in a guy/girl? A really, really good heart, really, really good looks, confidence, and a confirmation that there isn’t a fiber of creepiness in him.
26. What are your nicknames? Aich, Oich, Itch, bitch……(KA PUNCH)
27. Would you bungee? Yes, please.
28. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
29. What are you worried about right now? Big worries loom on the horizon right now
30. Do you ever wear overalls? No
31. Do you think that you are strong? Exceptionally.
32. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry and rum raisin
33. What's your favorite color? red
34. What is your least favorite thing in the world? People who abandon their kids
35. How many wisdom teeth do you have? Two buds
36. Are you in love w/ anyone? yes
37. How many people have a crush on you right now? three
38. Who do you miss right now? Family, friends
39. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? Yes please

8 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

You look for non-creepiness in a guy and you ended up with Mike????? Hmmmmm!

August 17, 2005 9:39 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

LOL...Oh Jo, Mike's NOT that kind of creepy. Plus, you already had Sol, so what could I do? :D

August 17, 2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger crazynik said...

number 23 amused me (winks)
yeah right heh

August 17, 2005 3:38 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

Oh my god, I was so going to say the exact same thing about Mike.
But now that Jo's already said it, I realize Mike's not actually that creepy. He's very much a man's man, but he doesn't have any creepy tendencies.
Hey, I've never been in a mosh pit either. What a deprived child I am.
But I HAVE been on television.
And HOW COME every single time people write out these questionairres they just HAPPEN to have cried...like...the night before? It's creepy.

August 17, 2005 5:54 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

Oh, and about Mike, I'd better add...
Not that I know of, anyway.

August 17, 2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Not that you'd want to find out, anyway. Ha.
And Flo, I wrote this 2 years ago the day after Mike and I had an awful discussion about our futures, and I thought my world was dying. I cried like I never cried before. So, yeah, like you said, it is creepy.
Doing this question thing was an attempt to get my mind off my life.
Notice questions 5, 11, 17, 29, 31, and one more that I won't identify right now.
But my life is totally different now, thank God.
Jo, you remember.

August 17, 2005 6:24 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I know Aich, Mike's a decent guy, he's just really good at pretending to be creepy. :D It's funny, in marrying Sol I inherited you and Mike as my siblings-in-law, which is precisely how I relate to you both anyway. It's great--I gained the best brother and sister I could have hoped for.

August 19, 2005 11:50 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

Ohh, Jo. You're the best sis in law. A lot better than I thought you would be (no kidding and meant with all my love, you know what I mean.)

August 21, 2005 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home