<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 29, 2005

Mike lovingly tending to his meat...


Mike was at the grill basically the whole time...I missed him.
My knight in sweaty armour (plagiarised from Niki, sorry).

5 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

Ahhh, Mike looks super friendly there.
Like the friendly neighborhood farmer who's always willing to lend a hand. Or something.

July 29, 2005 8:31 AM  
Blogger crazynik said...

that's ok Aich, you can steal from me anytime :D

July 29, 2005 1:12 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I kind of got scared after reading the caption and only the top half the pic as it was loading. I was very relieved to see a BBQ down there. Hee hee!!

July 29, 2005 2:47 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

Jo, you got my joke! I guess you know me...and Mike!

Niki, you can steal from me anytime, too.

July 29, 2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger aiko said...

LOL. My mind just played a cartoon of you struggling to pull a snoozing Mike out of bed into a rolling suitcase to steal him away.
I'm telling you, his weight would break the suitcase.
Oh, and you look good in that ninja outfit and dorobo mask.

July 31, 2005 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home