<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14308416?origin\x3dhttp://aichiko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jo and Ken!!!


I guess people born on the 27th of April just turn out cool because you both are in your own very unique ways...

I love you, Jo! You are NOT a fair weather friend, you are NOT a shallow girlfriend, you are NOT judgemental, and you are NOT stuck up, even though you are talented, capable, resourceful, smart as a whip, AND drop dead gorgeous...ask anyone. You are just nice. You are one of those friends who are not easy to come by, whose friendship I treasure (the appreciation for which can NOT be measured by how often we communicate. Sorry. I'm so slack!!) I miss you. I do pray that I can see you sometime... this year? And that this next year will be great for you...the stuff of dreams coming true, falling in love with life all over again. Have a good one.



And Ken, it was so nice to see you again, to talk to you and to get you know you better. You're a great brother, and I've always admired you...well, at least since 5 years ago. I love you and I pray you'll have another wonderful year, the best yet! If you ever read this, send love to Tash and your kids! Miss you all!



6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Jo! ..and Ken!

April 28, 2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Thank you Aich.....for seeing me through the eyes of love. You're the sister I never knew I always wanted and I miss you heaps. I miss having my birthday with you and Mike and getting depressed all together that we are yet another year older. Good times! Whenever I think of you I think of someone with a beautiful soul. You've been through so much, but you're so gorgeous for it, and strong too. It's taken me a while to love you for it and not just sit here and stew in my envy juice, but I do admire you so. I love you Aich, and hope and pray you have a wonderful new year.....oh yeah, and Mike too!

April 29, 2006 1:05 AM  
Blogger aiko said...

Jo, I don't know what to say, except I feel the same about you.
I love you.

May 04, 2006 1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visit us please. We are lonely.

May 06, 2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

yes and visit me im envious

May 19, 2006 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo you are so beautiful

May 28, 2006 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home